Among HCCN’s regularly scheduled publications are our free monthly e-newsletter, the twice monthly PlainViews® online professional journal available to paid subscribers, the free periodic e-newsletter The Soul of Bioethics, and a new twice a year magazine.
- PlainViews ®-- the preeminent online professional journal for chaplains and other spiritual care providers
- News from HealthCare Chaplaincy Network e-newsletter.
- Semi-annual magazine.
- The Soul of Bioethics – an e-newsletter edited by Harry (Rick) Moody, Ph.D., director of academic affairs for AARP in Washington, DC. It is published periodically.
- Practical Bearings – a series of bibliographies and critical reviews of the important books, articles and other publications on the theory and practice of pastoral care. HealthCare Chaplaincy thanks the John Templeton Foundation for its generous support.
- Handbook of Patient’s Spiritual and Cultural Values for Health Care Professionals
Best Practices for the Provision of Spiritual Care to Persons
- For Community Religious Professionals – Psychological First Aid Field Operations Guide to learn to minister safely and effectively to survivors of disaster events.
- Fiscal Year 2012 Annual Report