Among HCCN’s regularly scheduled publications are our free monthly e-newsletter, the twice monthly PlainViews® online professional journal available to paid subscribers, the free periodic e-newsletter The Soul of Bioethics, and a new twice a year magazine.
- PlainViews ®-- the preeminent online professional journal for chaplains and other spiritual care providers
- Chaplaincy Care Volunteer Training Manual - a valuable resource for chaplaincy departments to train spiritual care volunteers at their institution.
- News from HealthCare Chaplaincy Network e-newsletter.
- Spirit Matters – the semi-annual magazine dedicated to advancing the integration of spiritual care and health care.
- The Soul of Bioethics – an e-newsletter edited by Harry (Rick) Moody, Ph.D., director of academic affairs for AARP in Washington, DC. It is published periodically.
- Read the first handbook on Best Practices for the Provision of Spiritual Care to Persons with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and Traumatic Brain Injury, produced by the U.S. Navy Bureau of Medicine and Surgery and authored by HealthCare Chaplaincy.
- Handbook of Patient’s Spiritual and Cultural Values for Health Care Professionals
Best Practices for the Provision of Spiritual Care to Persons
- Practical Bearings – a series of bibliographies and critical reviews of the important books, articles and other publications on the theory and practice of pastoral care. HealthCare Chaplaincy thanks the John Templeton Foundation for its generous support.
- For Community Religious Professionals – Psychological First Aid Field Operations Guide to learn to minister safely and effectively to survivors of disaster events.
- Fiscal Year 2012 Annual Report